The search process for fall 2018 interns is complete.
The JAXSPORTS and TaxSlayer Gator Bowl internship program is designed to supplement all staff functions while educating students on the planning, budgeting, and fulfillment processes that accompany hosting a major sporting event.
Internship opportunities traditional include the following concentration areas:
- Event / Volunteer Management & Hospitality
- Marketing / Membership
- Corporate Fulfillment
Interested candidates can apply for future consideration by submitting their cover letter, resume and contact information for three references to Tom Norton at email@example.com or to the following mailing address:
Internship Selection Committee
1 Gator Bowl Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32202
All applicants will be contacted to confirm their inclusion in our internship database.
- Must be able to commit to working 40 hours per week at the JAXSPORTS Work hours will be required on evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Should possess or be working towards an undergraduate degree or Master’s degree.
- The ability to work well individually and as a team member in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be able to handle pressure and take initiative.
- Must have high attention to detail, and the ability to organize and complete a diverse set of tasks in a timely manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop and other applicable computer programs.
- Display a willingness to learn and complete tasks regardless of their nature.
- Knowledge of college football and the bowl system.