JOIN OUR TEAM
Gator Bowl Sports & the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl are currently offering seasonal internships for the 2020 fall semester!
Gator Bowl Sports & the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl offer seasonal internships each year for the Summer and Fall semesters.
Gator Bowl Sports and the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl internship program is designed to supplement all staff functions while educating students on the planning, budgeting, and fulfillment processes that accompany hosting a major sporting event.
Internship opportunities include the following concentration areas:
- Corporate Development
- Events & Hospitality
- Marketing & Media
- Membership & Volunteer Management
- Ticketing & Finance
General Position Requirements:
- Able to commit to working 40 hours per week with extended hours October – December.
- Should possess or be working towards an undergraduate degree or Master’s degree.
- Ability to work well individually and as a team member in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be able to handle pressure and take initiative.
- Must have high attention to detail and the ability to organize and complete a diverse set of tasks in a timely manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and other applicable computer programs.
- Knowledge of college football and the bowl system is helpful but not required.
Interested candidates can apply for future consideration by submitting a cover letter, resume and references to Kayla Vanderlaan – email@example.com or to the following mailing address:
Internship Selection Candidates
1 Gator Bowl Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32202