TIAA Bank Field is a world-class multi-purpose stadium located on the banks of the St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville. Recently undergoing renovations in both 2014 and 2016, the stadium experience at TIAA Bank Field has been rated among the best in major sporting events.
The excitement of the game will be the same, but many aspects of a gameday experience in-stadium at TIAA Bank Field will reflect new practices to keep everyone as safe as possible during the COVID-19 pandemic. Your health and safety, along with that of our players, coaches, and personnel, is – and always has been – priority number one.
New protocols are in place to help minimize the risk of contracting COVID-19 when coming to our stadiums and enjoying a seamless experience – from the parking lot and turnstiles, to the concourses and ultimately, your seats.
However, like each player on a football team, you play a key role. Because these protocols require everyone’s cooperation and teamwork, we’ve set out these guidelines to help make this a championship season for all.
In order to stay up-to-date on all the latest information regarding game day at TIAA Bank Field, access your digital tickets, and place mobile pickup orders at concession stands.
You should NOT come to the stadium if you:
· Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
· Have reason to believe you have COVID-19
· Have reasonable to believe that you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days
· Have been in close contact (i.e., within 6 feet for more than 15 minutes) with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
· Have taken any medication to reduce a fever within the last 2 days
· Are currently experiencing, or have experienced in the last 14 days, COVID-19 symptoms, including a cough, fever, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, shortness of breath, unexplained headache, body aches or pains, diarrhea, or other symptoms of illness, or have otherwise felt unwell in the last 24 hours
· Have traveled internationally in the last 14 days; or
· Have had close contact with someone who has traveled internationally in the last 14 days.
· Have COVID-19, are experiencing or have within the last 48 hours experienced symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, or know you’ve been exposed to COVID-19.
Those that are most vulnerable to COVID-19 should exercise extra caution. Click here to review conditions that put people at an increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19 as outlined by the CDC.Scroll down to review the Fan Health Promise.
In accordance with state and local guidelines, masks are recommended for unvaccinated guests. Those that are most vulnerable to COVID-19 should exercise extra caution.
To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry into TIAA Bank Field, the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl will limit the size and type of bag that may be brought into the stadium. We strongly encourage fans to not bring any type of bags but outline what is permissible. Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
Each stadium entrance gate at TIAA Bank Field is equipped with a walk-through magnetometer which all fans must pass through. This is not airport security but will be taken seriously. Please be prepared to place items in the bin as you pass through this security feature.
TIAA Bank Field will have new magnetometers with new technology enabling fans to walk through carrying their clear bag and leave their cell phone and keys in pockets. After security screening, they’ll then proceed to new self-scan ticket kiosks to have their mobile ticket scanned. The stadium entry queue system has been structured to support physical distancing.
Have your ticket downloaded and ready before arriving at the entry gates. Guests are recommended to have their own mobile ticket.
No smoking of any kind, including vaping, will not be permitted inside the gates of TIAA Bank Field. All tobacco products (including e-cigarettes) are prohibited. No guest re-entry will be permitted.
All public spaces and surfaces will be cleared prior to fan arrival and throughout game day. Certified Disinfection Specialists in blue vests will be actively cleaning on game day. Hand-sanitizing stations are available throughout the stadium
Items restricted from TIAA Bank Field include, but are not limited to the following:
For additional information, please see our Clear Bag Policy for the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl.
Any medically necessary items must be pre-approved by the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl. Please contact our Ticketing Team to be considered for approval. All items will be subject to proper inspection at the entry gate.