JOIN OUR TEAM
Gator Bowl Sports & the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl are currently offering seasonal internships for the 2020 fall semester!
Internship Time Frame: August – January 29th
Gator Bowl Sports & the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl offer seasonal internships each year for the Summer and Fall semesters.
Gator Bowl Sports and the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl internship program is designed to supplement all staff functions while educating students on the planning, budgeting, and fulfillment processes that accompany hosting a major sporting event.
General Position Requirements:
- Able to commit to working a minimum of 40 hours per week (potential for extended hours October – December)
- Should possess or be working towards an undergraduate degree or Master’s degree.
- Ability to work well individually and as a team member in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be able to handle pressure and take initiative.
- Must have high attention to detail and the ability to organize and complete a diverse set of tasks in a timely manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and other applicable computer programs.
- Knowledge of Archtics ticketing system is helpful but not required
- Knowledge of the College Football Playoff and bowl system is also helpful but not required
- Learning and using Ticketmaster Archtics platform
- Assisting in ticket fulfillment of individual buyers and membership
- Ensuring accounts are up to date by tracking receivables and processing payments
- Assisting with ticket sales and service (by in person, phone, and email)
- Reporting on ticket sales
- Manage Will Call and game day box office
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Interested candidates can apply for future consideration by completing the below form: