No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the continental United States who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. The TaxSlayer Gator Bowl “Enter to Win” Sweepstakes Contest is sponsored by the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl. Contest begins on 10:00 a.m. EST on December 12, 2018 and ends at 5:00 p.m. EST on December 25, 2018.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- 1. CONTEST PERIOD: The TaxSlayer Gator Bowl “Enter to Win” Sweepstakes Contest (the “Contest”) starts on or about 10:00 a.m. EST on December 12, 2018 and ends at 5:00 p.m. EST on December 25, 2018.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the contest period, participants may enter the contest by visiting www.taxslayergatorbowl.com or the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl Social Media Accounts (facebook.com/TaxSlayerGatorBowl or Instagram: @TaxSlayerGatorBowl) and complete all the required registration information and clicking on the Submit button in order to successfully enter the contest. Entries must be received by 5:00 p.m. EST on December 25, 2018. The Website’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest. By submitting your Entry, you understand that you are permitting the Sponsor to post the entry in relation to the contest and contact you via e-mail in support of TaxSlayer Gator Bowl promotions and/or Southeastern Grocers, Inc. promotions. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address during the contest period.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of the United States. Employees of the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl and Southeastern Grocers, Inc., and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies and promotion agencies involved with this Contest, and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of any such persons or entities are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- GRAND PRIZE DRAWING: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from ALL ENTRIES that entered the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl “Enter to Win” Sweepstakes Contest beginning December 12, 2018 and completed registration by December 25, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. EST. The grand prize winner chosen to be the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl “Enter to Win” Sweepstakes Contest will be selected and contacted on or about December 26, 2018 by the email provided during registration. The winner must respond via email no later than December 28, 2018 by 5 p.m. EST, or another winner will be chosen. The contestant must be able to attend the 2018 TaxSlayer Gator Bowl on December 31, 2018 in Jacksonville, Florida. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Grand Prize (1) – One (1) winner, subject to verification, will be awarded the “Grand Prize”, which consists of a ticket package to the 2018 TaxSlayer Gator Bowl Game in Jacksonville, FL on December 31, 2018. Grand Prize getaway consists solely of: Four (4) Lower Level Sideline seats to the 2018 TaxSlayer Gator Bowl ($340 Value); two (4) VIP Pre-Game Reception Tickets a ($300 Value); one (1) Parking Pass ($35 Value); on-field access for the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl post-game trophy presentation and concert ($200 Value); and one (1) Winn-Dixie Gift Card ($250 Value). Actual Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $1,125. Certain restrictions apply. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for and winner will not receive the difference, if any, between the actual value of the prize at the time of award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules or in any Contest-related correspondence or materials. Prize is not transferable. A 1099 tax form will be submitted on the Grand Prize Winner’s behalf by Sponsor for the actual value of the prize awarded. Applicable federal and state taxes related to the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. All other expenses and costs not expressly listed above are Grand Prize Winner’s sole responsibility. Winner agrees that his/her guests must comply with Sponsor’s and prize provider’s procedures and policies and must complete, sign, have notarized and return a release of liability and, where legal, a publicity release to Sponsor in the timeframe specified by Sponsor or travel will not be allowed. Once selected by winner, guest cannot be changed without the express consent of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason. All event tickets are subject to the terms and conditions specified thereon. No prize substitutions permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor, in which case the prize (or portion of the prize) of greater or equal value will be awarded. Sponsor makes no warranty with respect to the Grand Prize and is not responsible for the 2018 TaxSlayer Gator Bowl cancellation or postponement. In the event of the 2018 TaxSlayer Gator Bowl cancellation or postponement after any prize arrangements are made, all remaining portions of the Grand Prize will be awarded without the 2018 TaxSlayer Gator Bowl tickets, hospitality, and no additional compensation will be provided. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. In the event the Grand Prize winner or his/her guest engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send the Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest home with no further compensation. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use Grand Prize Winner’s name and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified by e-mail provided during registration. Potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified by email first and will then be required to execute and return, via email/mail, a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and (except where prohibited) Publicity Release form within three (3) days of date of issuance. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon sending of an e-mail or confirmation of receipt from delivery service. Failure to return all required forms within three (3) days of date of issuance may result in the potential Grand Prize Winner being disqualified and an alternate will be contacted as the potential Grand Prize Winner. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable for any reason, if Sponsor is unable to contact the potential Grand Prize Winner or if potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, Grand Prize may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be awarded to an alternate winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to use the winner’s name, likeness, picture, voice, city and state, biographical information and statements for publicity, advertising, trade and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without additional compensation, notification, permission or limitation of any kind. Sponsor is not responsible for flight postponement or cancellation.
- RELEASE: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, THE ENTRANT AGREES THAT EACH OF THE SPONSOR AND PRIZE PROVIDER WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE INDEMNIFIED AND HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANT FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY BODILY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE, IF APPLICABLE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST. Grand Prize Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this CONTEST or use or redemption of prize. Entrant hereby represents and warrants that he/she has read these Official Rules and is fully familiar with their contents.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: The Contest and these Official Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Florida as distinguished from the choice of law rules and the United States of America applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in Florida and where the relevant contacts are with such state. Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, the prize awarded, or the determination of the winners shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-pocket expenses, and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION: The parties agree that any disputes arising out of these Official Rules shall be submitted to final, binding arbitration conducted in Florida under the Arbitration Rules and Procedures of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services Inc. before a single, neutral arbitrator who is a former or retired Florida state or federal court judge with experience in entertainment matters who shall follow Florida law and the Federal Rules of Evidence and have no authority to award punitive damages. Either party may enforce a final arbitration award in any court of competent jurisdiction in Florida, including an award of costs, fees and expenses incurred in enforcing the award. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Releases shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief (unless otherwise precluded by any other provision of these Official Rules) in the state and federal courts of Florida. Any dispute or portion thereof, or any claim for a particular form of relief (not otherwise precluded by any other provision of these Official Rules), that may not be arbitrated pursuant to applicable state or federal law may be heard only in a court of competent jurisdiction in Florida.
- WINNER: The winner’s name will be posted for thirty days on the Websites within a reasonable amount of time of the close of the Contest.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Contest is TaxSlayer Gator Bowl, One Gator Bowl Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32202.
- PRIZE PROVIDER: THIS CONTEST IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED, OR OPERATED BY SOUTHEASTERN GROCERS, INC., OR ITS AFFILIATES. Southeastern Grocers, Inc. (the “Prize Provider“) has agreed to provide TaxSlayer Gator Bowl with a gift card for use as a prize in connection with this Contest, but Prize Provider is in no way responsible for the promotion, administration, or execution of this Contest, or any other prizes provided in connection with this Contest. Prize Provider is not responsible for any lost or stolen gift card prizes.