Gator Bowl Sports is currently seeking interns
for the 2021 Fall Semester!
Each year the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl hires five full-time intens to join our team! The internship program is designed to supplement all staff functions while educating students on the planning, budgeting, and fulfillment processes that accompany hosting a major sporting event.
Internship Time Frame: August – Bowl Game (End of December/Beginning of January)
Internship Hours: 9 AM-5 PM Monday-Friday
Internship opportunities include the following concentration areas:
- Corporate Development
- Events & Hospitality (Internship filled for the 2021 season)
- Marketing & Media
- Membership & Volunteer Management
- Ticketing & Finance (10-Month Internship, August 1 – May 31)
General Position Requirements:
- Able to commit to working 40 hours per week (extended hours and weekends may be required at times)
- Should possess or be working towards an undergraduate degree or Master’s degree.
- Ability to work well individually and as a team member in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be able to handle pressure and take initiative.
- Must have high attention to detail and the ability to organize and complete a diverse set of tasks in a timely manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and other applicable computer programs.
- Knowledge of college football and the bowl system is helpful but not required.
- NOTE: Candidates will need own transportation and will need to secure housing.