The Send A Child to the Game Program is an effort to provide Jacksonville’s youth with the opportunity to experience various sports events throughout Northeast Florida. Through the program, we provide tickets, transportation, pre-game meal and commemorative Gator Bowl Charities t-shirt to all who participate in the event.
Thousands of children from across the First Coast are afforded the opportunity to attend these events including the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl, Florida-Florida State Baseball, and more. For many children, this once-in-a-lifetime experience helps to create memories and build friendships that live on far past the final whistle!
We are able to provide these opportunities thanks to contributions from companies and individuals throughout our community. This is a chance for you the community to help deserving children take part in incredible experiences!
– AMI Kids Jacksonville
– Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Florida
– Big Brothers Big Sisters of St. Johns County
– Boys & Girls Club of Nassau County
– Boys & Girls Club of Northeast Florida
– Clay County Youth Character Building
– Daniel Kids
– Daniel Kids Group Home
– Dreams Come True
– DuPont Middle School
– Hastings Youth Academy
– Johnson Family YMCA
– Leon Washington Foundation
– McKenzie Noelle Wilson Foundation
– Moe Williams Foundation
– PAL of Jacksonville
– Seamark Ranch
– St. Paul AME Church
– Switzerland Community Church
– Take Stock in Children