General Volunteer Benefits
In exchange for meeting the attached requirements, you will receive:
- One (1) ticket to the 2018 TaxSlayer Gator Bowl
- TaxSlayer Gator Bowl official volunteer uniform
- TaxSlayer Gator Bowl “PATCH”
- Opportunity to purchase additional PATCHES for $10 each
- Opportunity to purchase one (1) additional game ticket for $30
- One (1) invitation for two to the Volunteer Appreciation Party on January 25th, 2019 | 6:00 pm
In order to receive the benefits of volunteering for TaxSlayer Gator Bowl, you must complete the following requirements:
- Sign-up via the online registration system
- Attend training sessions pertaining to your Event (Please note most volunteer positions do not include a training session)
- Successfully complete all tasks set by your Volunteer Captain or staff relating to your specific duties within the committee. Pick up your informational packet and volunteer uniform from the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl Office on one of the following dates:
Friday, December 7th 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday, December 8th 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Volunteers must abide by the following policies:
- All volunteers must be 16 years of age or accompanied by an adult (no more than one child per adult).
- Wear the following attire while working: Official Volunteer Uniform, Khaki pants, Closed-toe shoes, and provided TaxSlayer Gator Bowl hat. Team specific apparel is prohibited.
- Do not play games or take part in event activities when in uniform.
- Be on your best, most welcoming and polite behavior at all times.