GATOR BOWL SPORTS ELECTS
2023-24 CHAIRMAN AND VOLUNTEER LEADERSHIP
Jacksonville, Fla. The Gator Bowl Sports Board of Trustees recently elected its 2023-24 volunteer leadership including Chairman, Officers and Advisory Board during its March quarterly meeting.
Alan Worley, President & CEO of Money Pages and 3D Digital, was elected as Chairman for the 2023-24 season. He is a local entrepreneur who founded Money Pages, a multimedia company, in 2001 and has grown it into a multi-million-dollar company. The company, through franchising, is now published in six states. Additionally, Worley began 3D Digital in 2014, a full-service digital agency that provides cutting edge digital marketing and technology to both customers and franchisees.
Chairman Worley joins the impressive ranks of the Gator Bowl Board of Trustees after serving in a variety of volunteer roles with Gator Bowl Sports since 2009. Through his tenure with Gator Bowl Sports, Worley has worked diligently to grow Gator Bowl Charities impact and awareness while leveraging his company’s resources to help expand the Gator Bowl Sports Brand.
Passionate about Jacksonville, Worley serves his city in many ways. In addition to his service with Gator Bowl Sports, he also serves on the Chamber Board of Directors, the Mayor-appointed Advisory Commission on Television, Film & Commercial Production, and sits on numerous advisory boards including for the Better Business Bureau Board and Synovus Bank. The Money Pages Foundation, led by his wife Kristin, is a way for them to give back to many non-profits in Jacksonville. Giving back to the community plays a large role in the Worley family. He is also dad to Megan, Madison and Braxton.
The Gator Bowl Sports Board of Trustees also appointed the following to select advisory boards to serve in the coming year:
– Secretary (Trustee): John Duce, Senior Vice President Middle Market Banking, Wells Fargo
– Co-Treasurers (Trustees): Scott Keith, CEO Creek Rise Ventures (Trustee) & Greg Smith, Retired (Trustee)
– Team Selection Committee Chairman: Nelson Bradshaw, Managing Director of Banking Strategies, Farther Financial
– Chairman-Elect: Andy King, Vice President Business Development, GFL Environmental
– Gator Bowl Charites Advisory Board Chair: Kevin Craig, Regional Director – External Affairs, AT&T
– Vice Chair, Operations and Hospitality: Mark Bennett, President, Jacksonville \ Southeast Region Executive, Business Banking, Bank of America
– Vice Chair, Marketing: Bill Dixon, Senior Vice President, Wealth Advisor Senior Portfolio Management Director, The Lighthouse Wealth Management Group at Morgan Stanley
– Vice Chair, Volunteers: Paul Jones, President & CEO, W.W. Gay Mechanical Contractor, Inc.
– Vice Chair, Membership: Sara Pomposo, Market President & Publisher, Jacksonville Business Journal
– Vice Chair, Business Development: Pat McManamon, Senior Partner, Sandler | The Ruby Group
– Vice Chair, Brand Strategy: Kate Strickland, Founder | CEO, Wander Media Company
This leadership team is joined by a group of members more than 250 strong that represent business leaders across Florida’s First Coast.