You’re invited to the 2022 TaxSlayer Gator Bowl
Scouting Draft Party!
When: Tuesday, August 9, 2022 | 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Where: TaxSlayer Gator Bowl Offices (East Side of TIAA Bank Field, Park in Lot C)
Committee members in good standing interested in scouting home SEC or ACC games this fall as an official representative of the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl are invited to make their scouting game selections in a draft-style format while enjoying drinks and appetizers with other members!
Here’s what you need to know:
- A complete listing of games and game selection draft order will be sent via e-mail on Monday, August 8th. Please note the games marked in red are NOT available for game selection.
- An RSVP is required no later than Friday, August 5th at 5 PM. Those that RSVP after the deadline will NOT be included in the random draw for draft order & will be added to the end of Round 1.
- Doors open at 5:00 pm and the draft will start promptly at 5:45 pm. Late arrivals who miss their pick will be allowed to pick at the end of the current round.
- A review of the basics on scouting requirements and rules will be given prior to the draft starting.
- You MUST be present to select a game in the draft… all others interested in scouting can complete the below form and will be contacted after the draft.
- Members that ARE NOT in good standing (Commitment Form Completed, Membership Fee Paid, Tickets Purchased) will be ineligible to draft.
PLEASE NOTE: The TaxSlayer Gator Bowl will request your scouting credentials from each school, but please know approval is at the schools discretion.