Media credentials for the 79th TaxSlayer Gator Bowl are issued for working media only. Media agencies credentialed throughout the year at both universities receive priority status. Subject to limitations, the remainder of the requests will be honored in priority order from sports editors of daily newspapers and television sports directors in the local/national media followed by weekly publications and radio stations attending the game in a working capacity.
- MEDIA CREDENTIAL PORTAL WILL CLOSE ON FRIDAY, DECEMBER 15th at 5:00 pm.
- Credential application will open live on Friday, December 1st. If you have any questions, contact Katie Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org
- After reviewing applications, a member of the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl staff will contact you to confirm your access and provide instructions for receiving your credential. We anticipate the approval period to begin December 15th.
- Limited parking for media will be located in Lot P.
- Media will-call, for those picking up their credential, will be located to the right of Gate 1 and will open two hours before kickoff at 10:00 a.m. A valid government-issued photo ID will be required. Credentials are non-transferable and must be picked up by the person in whose name they were issued.
Credentials may be requested until Friday, December 15th!
Click Here to Make Your Request!
- For those issued a press box credential, you will use the media lobby and press box elevator as in the past.
- Game day meal will be provided before the game in the media lounge. A snack will be provided at halftime, and there will be no postgame food.
- All pregame notes, stats, postgame quote sheets and final stats will be transmitted electronically. Flip cards will be available at press box
- Postgame press conferences are scheduled in person immediately following the game. Subject to change following announcement of the teams.
- Photographers will proceed straight ahead inside Gate 1 to the east side of Daily’s Place where you will find the photo check- in table (see map attached). You will sign in there and receive an photo vest and a box lunch.
- There will be three photographer workrooms in the back of house area at Daily’s Place, each with assigned seating. You can find out your room assignment when you check in.
- After the game you must return your vest to the check-in
- The photographer work rooms will close two hours following the conclusion of the game.
- The TaxSlayer Gator Bowl is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
No online service will be allowed “real time” transmission of the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl. Only contractual rights-fee paying media will be allowed “real time” transmission during the event. “Real Time” is defined as any online media providing live continual play-by-play coverage of an event. Other than the official website of ESPN, the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl and each participating institution, representatives staffing websites shall be accredited for credentials to the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl on the following guidelines:
One credential may be assigned to a website that is affiliated with a national media of another form (i.e., network, newspaper, etc.).
Media Will call will be open 27th and 28th from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM at the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl offices (East Side of EverBank Stadium near the club). Game Day Media Will Call will open at 10:00 AM in the Southwest Corner of the stadium at the Daily’s Place Box Office.
Members of the media should request parking passes at the time of their media credential request.