No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Open to residents of the continental United States who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. The TaxSlayer Gator Bowl Gameday Prediction Promotion is sponsored by Gator Bowl Sports. Promotion begins on or about 11:00 pm December 30, 2021, and ends at the conclusion of the 3rd quarter of the 77th TaxSlayer Gator Bowl on December 31, 2021.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- PROMOTION PERIOD:The TaxSlayer Gator Bowl Gameday Prediction Promotion (the “PROMOTION”) begins on or about 11:00 pm December 30, 2021, and ends at the conclusion of the 3rd quarter of the 77th TaxSlayer Gator Bowl on December 31, 2021.
- HOW TO ENTER:During the promotion period, participants may enter the promotion by visiting https://www.taxslayergatorbowl.com/playandwin/ and complete all the required registration information and clicking on the Submit button in order to successfully enter the promotion. Entries must be received by the conclusion of the 3rd quarter of the 77th TaxSlayer Gator Bowl game on December 31, 2021. The Website’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Promotion. By submitting your Entry, you understand that you are permitting the Sponsor to post the entry in relation to the promotion and contact you via phone number and e-mail provided in support of TaxSlayer Gator Bowl promotions and/or TaxSlayer promotions. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address during the promotion period.
- ELIGIBILITY:The Promotion is open to legal residents of the United States. Employees of the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl and TaxSlayer, LLC, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies and promotion agencies involved with this Promotion, and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of any such persons or entities are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- GRAND PRIZE DRAWING:At the conclusion of the promotion period, one (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from Top Score that entered the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl Gameday Prediction Promotion beginning December 30, 2021 and concluding following the 3rd quarter of the 77th TaxSlayer Gator Bowl on December 31, 2021. In the event of a tie, the tie breaker will be used to select the grand prize winner. If multiple participants correctly select the tie breaker, the grand prize winner chosen for the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl Gameday Prediction Promotion will be selected by random draw of Top Scores and correct tie breaker response. The Grand Prize winner will be chosen and contacted on or about January 3, 2022, by the email address provided during registration. The winner must respond via email by January 6, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. EST, or another winner will be chosen. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):Grand Prize (1) – One (1) winner, subject to verification, will be awarded the “Grand Prize”, which consists the average amount of a 2020 refund, as recorded by the IRS (https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/filing-season-statistics-for-week-ending-february-26-2021)totaling $3,021.00. Certain restrictions apply. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for and winner will not receive the difference, if any, between the actual value of the prize at the time of award or in any Promotion-related correspondence or materials. Prize is not transferable. A 1099 tax form will be submitted on the Grand Prize Winner’s behalf by Sponsor for the actual value of the prize awarded. Applicable federal and state taxes related to the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. All other expenses and costs not expressly listed above are Grand Prize Winner’s sole responsibility. Winner agrees that they must comply with Sponsor’s procedures and policies and must complete, sign, have notarized and return a release of liability and, where legal, a publicity release to Sponsor in the timeframe specified by Sponsor or prize will not be issued. No prize substitutions permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor, in which case the prize (or portion of the prize) of greater or equal value will be awarded. Sponsor makes no warranty with respect to the Grand Prize and is not responsible for the 77th TaxSlayer Gator Bowl cancellation or postponement. In the event of cancellation or postponement of the 77th TaxSlayer Gator Bowl game and prior to beginning or starting this Promotion, Gator Bowl Sports may cancel this Promotion. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. In the event the Grand Prize winner engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate and send the Grand Prize Winner home with no further compensation. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use Grand Prize Winner’s name and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified by phone number provided during registration. Potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified by text message and/or phone call first and will then be required to execute and return, via email/mail, a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and (except where prohibited) Publicity Release form within five (5) days of date of issuance. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon sending of an e-mail or confirmation of receipt from delivery service. Failure to return all required forms within five (5) days of date of issuance may result in the potential Grand Prize Winner being disqualified and an alternate will be contacted as the potential Grand Prize Winner. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable for any reason, if Sponsor is unable to contact the potential Grand Prize Winner or if potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, Grand Prize may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be awarded to an alternate winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to use the winner’s name, likeness, picture, voice, city and state, biographical information and statements for publicity, advertising, trade and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without additional compensation, notification, permission or limitation of any kind.
- RELEASE:BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, THE ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASEES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANT FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY BODILY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE, IF APPLICABLE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION. Grand Prize Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this PROMOTION or use or redemption of prize. Entrant hereby represents and warrants that he/she has read these Official Rules and is fully familiar with their contents.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION:The Promotion and these Official Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Florida as distinguished from the choice of law rules and the United States of America applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in Florida and where the relevant contacts are with such state. Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, the prize awarded, or the determination of the winners shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-pocket expenses, and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION:The parties agree that any disputes arising out of these Official Rules shall be submitted to final, binding arbitration conducted in Florida under the Arbitration Rules and Procedures of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services Inc. before a single, neutral arbitrator who is a former or retired Florida state or federal court judge with experience in entertainment matters who shall follow Florida law and the Federal Rules of Evidence and have no authority to award punitive damages. Either party may enforce a final arbitration award in any court of competent jurisdiction in Florida, including an award of costs, fees and expenses incurred in enforcing the award. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Releases shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief (unless otherwise precluded by any other provision of these Official Rules) in the state and federal courts of Florida. Any dispute or portion thereof, or any claim for a particular form of relief (not otherwise precluded by any other provision of these Official Rules), that may not be arbitrated pursuant to applicable state or federal law may be heard only in a court of competent jurisdiction in Florida.
- PRIVACY & PERSONAL INFORMATION:Personal information collected from entrants will be used by Sponsor for the purpose of administering the Promotion and contact entrant via e-mail in support of TaxSlayer Gator Bowl promotions and/or TaxSlayer promotions. Sponsor shall not sell, share or otherwise disclose personal information of entrants with third parties, other than to third parties engaged by Sponsor to fulfill the above purposes or as otherwise consented to by the entrant.
- WINNER: The winner’s name will be posted for thirty days on the Websites within a reasonable amount of time of the close of the Promotion.
- SPONSOR:The Sponsor of the Promotion is Gator Bowl Sports, One Gator Bowl Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32202.